Information to the user
Esperanza Campos Palero, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- To send the website’s newsletter.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.